Over the the past year EZManip has grown to several markets. EZManip is now being used in North America, Europe and Australia.
Several industries like Clinical Research, Academia, Banking to name a few, are all industries that have adopted and still adopting EZManip.
The intuitive interface of EZManip, its ease of use and time saving features are making EZManip the most attractive choice for SAS programming.
EZManip is an integrated development environment that connects to SAS and/or R to make programming a breeze.
Work seamlessly on SAS and/or R projects at the same time or mixed R and SAS language within the same project.
EZManip provide for SAS and/or R never-before-seen features such as
* one-click statistics
* linked logs and outputs
* no dataset locking
* dynamic code navigation
* linked macros
* drag and drop SAS code
* in-code error detection
* format generation
* More …
Additional user requested features that are now part of EZManip include
– Drag and drop files and folders to editor to insert paths.
– Drag and drop SAS libraries, datasets and columns to editor to insert names in SAS program
– Drag and drop R environment, objects and attributes to editor to insert names in R program
– Create symbolic links to other file system locations in your current project
– Support of endless levels of sub projects
And much more…
Thanks to all of you who have given us your support, feedback and/or spread the word about EZManip!
Try EZManip today and discover how you could be saving time and money!